Saturday, October 23, 2010

WEEKEND 31-40: Priming the Hull

It was time to put a couple coats of primer on the hull and deck.  I must admit it sure did look great until I ending up sanding both those coats off.














Time to put her to bed for a while.  I bought a new house and ending up taking  a year off only working on her 3 or 4 times.  Shame on me!

The next blog is all current activities beginning with grinding the hull interior to take advantage of the cool weather for the next four months or so. My goals are to get the flooring and bulkhead walls up before the summer heat of 2011.  



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy the progress on this being made. Lyle is a gifted man.

Anonymous said...

This has to be my favorite blog. I check up every week for updates. So keep them coming Lyle!!!